College and Career AcademyThe College and Career Academy works with students, families and staff to support the full range of students’ needs in order to direct all students toward college and career pathways and create long-term plans for success.
- To facilitate a smooth transition for 11th/12th graders as they prepare to enter a college/university
- To make all students aware of the A-G requirements as they plan their educational goals
- To develop a plan for academic success and success beyond high school with each 11th/12th grade student
- To facilitate a smooth transition for students entering the work force by promoting opportunities for real-world classroom connections
- To provide a safe, positive, and supportive learning environment that empowers all students to reach their fullest potential
- To empower students to be self-advocates
- To help students value the importance of having a positive character