WUHS Return to Campus Information
Return to Campus Information
As we enter Phase II of Washington Unified’s Re-opening Schools Plan, we want to provide you with the latest information about health, safety, and campus protocols. Please continue to check back for up-to-date information. To read about the COVID-19 Health and Safety protocols being put into place please visit: http://www.washingtonunified.org/wusd-covid-19-health-and-safety/
As we begin to open campus, the following protocols will be in place to protect the health and safety of our community:
- Washington Union High School’s campus will remain closed to all visitors and community members. Only students and staff who are scheduled to attend classes will be permitted to enter.
- If you are feeling ill, stay home and contact the school about your absence.
- When reporting to campus, students must enter through a designated screening station. Staff will administer a health screening and temperature check. See the map below for designated screening stations.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Social distancing of 6 ft must be maintained at all times.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted on campus. Students will be provided with a breakfast and lunch during school hours.
Spring 2021 Calendar and Daily Schedule
In order to maintain health and safety standards, we have set specific check-in locations for all students and campus visitors. Please refer to the Campus Map below for information about where you can check-in to campus.